Why become a member? ×

Sold, please close - Ampeg SVT3 Pro USA in a 2U Proel case
£400

Alfie Noakes

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Here goes: my Ampeg SVT3 Pro USA in a 2U Proel case is up for sale. Everything works very well, and the Proel case keeps it safe and sound. It's a fabulous amp and something of a reluctant sale, but hey ho. [color=#282828]The Proel has carry handles on both sides and is easy enough to carry. There are also zip pockets in the end covers for cables etc.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#282828]450 watts at 4ohms, 275 watts at 8ohms. 5 position mid-selector, 9-band graphic.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#282828]Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 19 x 3.5 x 15.5[/color]
[color=#282828]Weight: 26 Pounds [/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#282828]Ampeg site spec [url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/pro/svt3pro/"]here[/url].[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I'm happy to deliver within a 50 mile radius of Birmingham for a small contribution to my fuel, or further afield for a fair contribution.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]May trade for something Orange or something else not orange - PM me - if you don't ask.......[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#282828]I've borrowed the photos, and the tuner is not included.[/color][/font][/size]

Edited by Alfie Noakes

• 1 month later...