Why become a member? ×

Now sold! Pair of Hartke HyDrive HX112 with covers
£400

goblin

As the description says really. Got a pair of Hartke HyDrive HX112s with RoqSolid covers, both in immaculate condition and well loved. Only reason for sale is because I've seen some cabs that've taken my fancy, so also want to shift these fast as a pair, though if two interested people crop up at the same time, well there ya have it!

They've sounded great for any gig I've used them for from little cruise ship gigs to mainstage festival slots, they've never let me down and never looked or sounded out of place. They're not particularly heavy, and they're pretty compact too!

They're 300 watts a hit, and they're dual voice coil so you can have that at 4 or 8 ohms, selectable by a switch. The horns both work fine, also three way switchable between off, on a bit, and on a lot.

Looking for £400ono, I'm based in Rochdale, but the cabs I'm after are down south so there's potential for movement there too!

[url="http://s88.photobucket.com/user/goblin92/media/Basses/6C474B87-99FC-420D-AB55-0DA971D8816B_zpsujmzinsm.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by goblin

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...