Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Bass Collection SB310 SOLD
£190

bassix

For sale is my Made in Japan 1991 Bass Collection SB310. First off, everything people say about these basses is correct, they are wonderful to play. This bass has one of the most comfortable necks I've played, its thinner than a standard precision and thicker than a standard Jazz, for me, its just right. Its an active bass and has powerful EQ which can help shape the sound to what you want. The bass is super light weighing in at 7.2lbs and balances superbly well to boot.

The condition is great given its age with only surface scratches on the back and a white mark on the headstock which could probably be polished out given enough time and effort. The neck is in great condition and everything else works exactly as it should. The fingerboard is rosewood and there is plenty of life left in the frets. Tuners and hardware are made by Gotoh.

With the sale I'm also throwing in an ever dependable used Hiscox Liteflite case which is in full working order. There are a few surface scratches but no damage at all of which to speak.

Alternatively, if you don't want the Hiscox case I can include a cheaper hard case thats brand new for £170.

In terms of trades I'd be interested in Class D amps around 500w or a precision/yamaha bb bass.

I'm happy to post, collection preferred from Brighton.

*Edited for more pictures!*

[attachment=212212:bc7.jpg]
[attachment=212213:bc8.jpg]
[attachment=212214:bc6.jpg]
[attachment=212215:bc4.jpg]
[attachment=212216:bc5.jpg]
[attachment=212217:bc3.jpg]
[attachment=212218:bc.jpg]
[attachment=212219:bc2.jpg]
[attachment=212220:bc1.jpg]

Edited by bassix