Why become a member? ×

NUMARK Foam lined flightcase FS/FT

After going through the attic i found this beasty, a Numark foam lined flight case....

Its a perfect road case for whatever you might wanna stick in it, with 4 rubber feet on the bottom and a solid leather handle.
Outside its a bit rusty in places (as you can see in the photo) but inside its like new, it has a rigid foam lining and i'm pretty sure you could drop this out of a plane and it would survive. It also has the detatchable lid so you could possibly use this for a mixer or mod it into a pedalboard or such like... :)

External dimensions are 18cm by 50.5cm by 42.5cm. Internal dimensions are 16cm by 45.5cm by 36.5cm, and it weighs about 6.2kg.
Not really sure on a price for it, make me an offer, but unless its collected it'll cost a shiny sheckle to courier it.
More interested in trades for maybe a chorus or half decent tuner pedal (yeah, i went and bought a Behringer tuner pedal..) or maybe a 4U rack case or anything else that may tickle my fancy.
I'll have it in London with me over the weekend in case anyone near there fancies it, just let me know on here.

Cheers y'all!