Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Now sold
£675

AndyTravis

£425 Head, footswitch and case
CABS ARE ON HOLD

Shipping is going to be about £20 per box because of the weight.

Head is an Ashdown ABM 500 III RC 575w chrome fronted mega Amp - will come with appropriate footswitch (£50 pedal) and a Warwick rockcase 2u rack case.

Received from Ashdown direct in 2013, and been back once because I wanted it serviced - not because it needed it.

Cabs are both mibass 112's, lightweight and great sounding. I bought these when Ashdown had no stock, based solely upon their reputation and they more than live up to it.

Cab 1 has one or two tiny marks. £125
Cab 2 has some spray marks on it (the guy I bought it from must've been spraying a bass) but is otherwise Bob on. £100

Both cabs had the tweeters replaced by Ashdown with ABM units because the mibass ones were a crap design.

I'm getting a new rig from Ashdown, so I will be sad to see it go. But haven't got space to keep it.

https://instagram.com/p/BBGZPCcOQXr/

Edited by AndyTravis

[quote name='shithotbassist' timestamp='1454073686' post='2966117']
Hmmmm.

I have the RM-210, RM115 and 420 head in a stack ATM. Not sure if there is an upgrade somewhere in this post, but you got my brain ticking.

What are you upgrading to BTW?
[/quote]

I'm not upgrading as such, just sideways stepping.

I had the RM cabs and I liked the 210/115 set up.

So I've got the Rootmaster Evo RIg coming, still debating on the 500 or 800 head.

Will need to decide really as the first lot are due soon.

Loved the light weight of these 1x12 cabs, would love to keep them as an option.

The head, well, I'm just a bit of a knob and I like changing my gear up.