Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Fender Musicmaster c/w case WITHDRAWN
£450

guthrien

[size=4][color="#000000"]Fender Musicmaster, short scale (30”) bass, Serial Number S832394, rosewood neck,19 frets, black with 3 ply black scratchplate, 1 volume, 1 tone, ‘grease bucket’ wiring, one 6 pole pickup c/w original Fender case, black with red plush interior. I guess this bass was made in 77 or 78.[/color][/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4][color="#000000"]Case is 111 x 35 x 10cm and weighs 3.3kg. The bass weighs 3.72kg (compared to a new Squire SS Jaguar at 2.94kg).[/color][/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4][color="#000000"]Guitars are made for playing and this one has spent too long under a bed, so it is time for it to move on. I’ve just had it serviced and set up. The pots had to be changed. (I have the original pots, CTS pots were installed with the original capacitor & wiring). We just put back on the old Rotosound flatwound (.040 to .090”).[/color][/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4][color="#000000"]I’m a guitarist, so I am not going to make any wildly unbelievable claims about this modest wee, student instrument, but it does the business for me. The condition is much as when I bought it 20+years ago. The previous owners did all the ‘relic-ing’, but don’t worry, there won’t be an extra charge for that.[/color][/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4][color="#000000"]I can send you more pictures if you want. I can bubble wrap the bass and case for shipping.[/color][/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4][color="#000000"]What will it cost? Well a brand new Vintage modified Jaguar short scale (£215) and short scale bass multi-fit case (£205) would set you back £420, so adding some vintage mojo, I am asking for £450, shipping will be extra.[/color][/size]

[size=4]Cheers,[/size]

[size=4]Neil[/size]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, can you mark this as withdrawn in the title please.

I am interested but assume you've had a change of heart?

Looks like you're new here. When we sell or trade or withdraw, it's best to edit the actual title so we all know.

Cheers