Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi & Memory Toy (Both slightly faulty) £40*SOLD*
£40

Josh

Hey guys,

These pedals have been seeing less use lately and both have minor faults which may require some attention, but these could also be good for someone who likes to experiment and fiddle with their pedals. The BMP must have a loose connection somewhere as there is a significant change in tone and as such I need to have the controls pretty much maxed out to get a useable tone. This bought secondhand from another member on here and was working perfectly fine, something must've happened in the time I've owned it that has caused the problem. The fault with the MT is merely a large volume drop when it is engaged. I did a bit of research and there is a large array of dip switches which alter different frequencies, the feedback and the modulation setting, which may rectify the volume issue.

Despite the issues the pedals are usable and are both in good used condition and are both supplied with their boxes.

[u][b]Pics:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Price:[/b][/u]

£20 each, includes postage.

Anymore questions please ask :)

Thanks,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1451230585' post='2938947']
Did the memory toy have the volume drop when you got it?
[/quote]

Not necessarily, I recall it having only a very slight volume drop, the problem it had was the modulation switch was set so that it gave the delay a horrible detuned sound which was unusable for me. I found the correct trim pot for the modulation and managed to sort that one out. It's been since then that I've noticed a severe drop in volume.

It is ironic as I've read that most guitarist have the opposite problem, there seems to be a volume boost as opposed to a drop.

Edited by Josh

[quote name='Josh' timestamp='1451231393' post='2938959']

It is ironic as I've read that most guitarist have the opposite problem, there seems to be a volume boost as opposed to a drop.
[/quote]

Yeah that's why I was curious. I know that when I had this pedal it gave it a bit of a boost. Admittedly I never bothered using the modulation part of the pedal.