Why become a member? ×

Eden E' Series Cabs - Bargain
£400

vmaxblues

£400 for both

Got these recently from Julian from this very forum, fantastic condition, great sounding cabs, were around £800 ish mark. Has the addition of some serious quality German castors too.

[url="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vmaxblues/media/12346707_10153154520696817_726237838_n_zps2zbj9esm.jpg.html"][/url]

Julian said:

[i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Like new Eden cabs,2x10 400w 8Ohm,1x15 300w 8Ohm,done about 4 gigs only,real bargain!if they don't sell i will PX them locally,but wanted to give you guys the option to buy first,Thanks,J. [/font][/color][/i]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have added 1 further gig and they sounded incredible, the problem is I have fallen back in love with my Markbass kit and haven't got room for two fab rigs![/font][/color]

An interesting thing about these cabs is I think they are transitionary, because they seem a higher specification than the ones being offered now.

I hope Julian doesn't mind me using his picture and his quotes.

I am passing these on for the price I got them for, which is a steal, hence £400.

Obviously prefer collection, but dependent on distance we can meet up or I can look at courier costs.

Cheers

Stuart

Edited by vmaxblues