Why become a member? ×

Sold thanks .Prometeus concertogrosso 30" scale
£480

kevvo66

As above gorgeous little bass this really is work of art Italian made and you can tell it oozes style like fine Italian suit and their made with a lot of love and care and attention to detail my dodgy photographic skills
do this beauty no justice at all and they certainly are unique , taken in a trade recently , can be tuned to standard tuning or piccolo tuning this is Italian made prototype pocket rocket as I like to call it , couple of minor scratches that wood hides the camera won't even pick them up sound wise sublime is only way to describe this tuned to standard I've tuned it to piccolo as well beautiful sounding either way why am I selling or trading you ask well I have my eye on something else last in first out rule applies in my house
Fast neck great at
playing melodic styles , jazz , rock, , pop, reggae , Classical ,slap tone is great also
, I think it may be due for new strings shortly but that just my preference may trade for hollow body bass short scale or medium scale or a jack Cassidy you get the picture 😄 Spec comes with good quality gig bag going take some better pics as these do her no justice at all
30" scale
Flamed ash body
Flamed ash neck (set) nut width 38.1mm
Padouk fretboard
Wenge top
Volume & passive tone
Custom alnico5 pickup-8 coil 2 per string( all wired in series for high output , passive bass with a big sound of an active bass
2 way truss rod
Warwick hardware

Edited by kevvo66