Why become a member? ×

sold Roscoe LG 3005 with soundclip
£1650

Bassmachine

Price or Trade Value: £1650
Up for sale my fantastic sounding and gorgeous looking USA Roscoe LG 3005. It was built on March 5, 2009. The bass has no dings or scratches and is in an overall perfect condition.
There is a “one take” sound clip sample in flat position of bass (all in the center) and without any EQ or editing. Really it’s very fantastic instrument with low action with very own voicing as all the Roscoe basses. It have use only in my studio for my recordings ( no gigs and lives) really in mint condition.

https://soundcloud.com/harris-boutselakis/roscoe-groove

This fretted LG-3005 is part of a special pair of basses known in Roscoe circles as "The Twins". This fretted 5 string (S/N #5990) shares identical specs with a fretless LG-3005 (S/N 5991), and the tops of these two basses were successive cuts from the same board.
This bass has a Spalted Flame Maple top and a One Piece Swamp Ash body. The neck is Maple with a Purple heart center lamination and Maple & Cherry accent laminations.
The fingerboard is Black Ebony.
The pickups are Bartolini CB
Comes with Roscoe Hardcase + Roscoe Certificate + alen keys and the bass smell as candy ..

Features
Model: LG-3005 ($3750)
Top: Spalted Flame Maple Top (+$450)
Body: Swamp Ash (One Piece Body)
Finish: Natural
Preamp: Bartolini 3-Way/18V
Pickups: Bartolini CB
Neck: Standard
String Spacing: Standard 18mm
Scale:35"
Fingerboard: Black Ebony, Fretted (+$225)
12th Fret Inlay: Spalted Flame Maple (+50)
Nut: Hand-Carved GraphTech
Hardware: Black
Case: Hardshell (+$200)
Retail Price

Total Retail Price = $4675 or £ 3050 (without taxes + feeds)

Edited by Bassmachine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...