Why become a member? ×

SOLD: F/S Genz-Benz Streamliner 900
£400

4STRINGER

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=6][b]Hi,[/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=6][b]As the title says I have up for sale my Genz-Benz Streamliner 900 amp.[/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=6][b]The amp is in mint condition however it does suffer from the dreaded "blue light syndrome" that is fairly common on these models. [s]I have the replacement LED's that were sent to me from Bass Direct where I originally purchased the amp[/s]. Otherwise the amp is as new. Only gigged twice and band practice a half dozen times.[/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=6][b]Only shipping to the UK with cost included in the sale price. If in London the buyer can also pick up from Chiswick, West London.[/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=6][b]Cheers,[/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=6][b]Pete[/b][/size][/font]

[s][color=#ff0000][size=5][i][b]Have edited the post from the original. I can't find the replacement LED's that I was sent so am reducing the price to £380. I am trying to obtain replacement ones from KMC Music who now look after the servicing of Genz-Benz Amps but so far have not heard back from them. Will update post if any luck.[/b][/i][/size][/color][/s]

[color=#ff0000][size=5][i][b]Edited again 19/11/2015. Replacement LED's now received from KMC Music.[/b][/i][/size][/color]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=6][b][attachment=202433:streamliner 900 01.jpg][attachment=202434:streamliner 900 02.jpg][attachment=202435:streamliner 900 03.jpg][attachment=202436:streamliner 900 04.jpg][attachment=202437:streamliner 900 05.jpg][/b][/size][/font]

Edited by 4STRINGER