Why become a member? ×

My Streamer Stage I

Spikyhedgehog

How does it sound?

My recent experiences of what Warwick are churning out is that they sound very muddy and extremely lifeless. Also how wide is the neck on them? I am led to believe they are sposed to be real logs.....

I've heard better to be honest with you. Although some of that is down to my rig, which is very muddy.

I've heard it through an Ampeg SVT into a 410 and it sounded a hell of alot better. The eq can get very boomy and very bright but as long as you don't mess with it too much its ok. Mine is an oldish one though which I'm lead to believe are better.

It sounds alot better than any of my passive fenders ever did.

The neck on it is as fast as anything in my experience. J and P necks are like logs! They are huge in comparison.

You know how it is though, s'all about trying it yourself and seeing what you make of it. Everyone's different.

[quote name='Spikyhedgehog' post='2339' date='May 19 2007, 06:23 PM']Not at the moment unfortunally. Have joined a new band pretty recently and are gearing outrselves up to start gigging sometime soon. :)[/quote]

I know this will sound weird, but were you amp hunting in Gloucester today?!