Why become a member? ×

TRACE ELLIOT AH1000-12 1000w amp and 1518t 500w Cab For Sale
£700

Jimi dolo

Really loud and powerful 1000w bass amp and 500w cab with 15" Celestion speaker. There is one preamp (with switchable tube) and two 500W power amps.

Amp Controls: gain, active/passive switch, preshape, tube switch, tube gain and blend, 12 band EQ with switch, a dual band compressor with separate high/low frequency controls and switch, loop switch, mute button and master volume.
The back has 2 jack outputs and two dual jack/speakon outputs (and a control for the cool lights on the front!) used to run together with the 1048h cab as well for a ridiculously loud setup but was unfortunately stolen 😢

Has a few signs of wear on the side from gigging but hasnt really ever been used that much as i have a few other rigs i use and still looks and sounds great. I'm open to fair offers and would consider selling them separately and I'll also throw in the 4 function foot controller which I've used maybe twice.

Located in London (Se25), could maybe arrange for a local meet/delivery but would much prefer a pickup.

Edited by Jimi dolo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...