Why become a member? ×

FS: Genz Benz ShuttleMax 12.0 now SOLD
£475

Skinnyman

I bought this last year from a fellow BCer intending to use it as my main gigging amp and keep my Shuttle 6 for backup. As it turned out, I carried on using the littl'un for gigs and used this one as the backup.

So the arrival of a new all-tube amp means that I need to move this one on.

I'm not going to go into the specs - they're easily found on't InterWeb. The amp is in excellent condition, it all works beauifully, all 1200 of the watts are present and correct and sounding lovely. It comes complete with the footswitch and gig bag which is in decent nick apart from the handle where the stitching has started to go and it's been repaired with (you guessed it!) gaffa tape.

I'd prefer not to post so collection is preferred - I'm in Hertfordshire (Hemel Hempstead) for anyone that wants to come round and try it - or I can meet somewhere by arrangement.

Edited: I've now sorted out a lightweight 410 so just looking for a straight sale at the moment. Reduced to £425

Any questions, please drop me a note.

Thanks for looking, here's a few pics (please note, the Berg 112 in the pictures is not for sale!)
[attachment=200574:Genz1.JPG] [attachment=200575:Genz2.JPG] [attachment=200576:Genz3.JPG]

Edited by Skinnyman