Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender Select Active Jazz Bass now reduced
£1275

Skinnyman

Price or Trade Value : £1200

Just a feeler at the moment for my absolutely beautiful Fender Select Active Jazz. It's the 2013 model and I've copied the technical specs below.

I bought the bass brand new in 2013 and have gigged it just twice- apart from that it's never been played outside the house. It's in immaculate condition - I cannot see a mark on it anywhere.

Edit: I've just given the bass a good look over again and spotted a tiny ding on the bottom bout. I'll try and add another photo if I can but it's hard to even capture it with the camera.

It comes with a Fender Select logo'd G&G vintage tweed case (and all the case candy) which is in equally good condition - the bass lives in a cheapo Kinsman case and the G&G case lives in its dust cover up in the spare room. Yes, I know. I am that sad.....

It's a beautiful thing to play and I love the flexibility of the active/passive electrics and in an ideal world I'd keep it just for the looks. But I don't use it anywhere near as much as a bass this beautiful deserves, so it has to go.

I won't post, sorry, so it's collection only from North London (okay, Hemel Hempstead area) - or I'm happy to arrange a meet somewhere within reason. Anyone collecting gets chance to have a go first and the kettle's always on....

Now sorted for a 410 cab so not really looking for trades at the moment, thanks.

Any more questions, please drop me a note.

Thanks for looking!

[attachment=200568:Sel1.JPG]

[attachment=200569:Sel2.JPG]

[attachment=200570:Sel3.JPG]

[attachment=200571:Sel4.JPG]

[attachment=200572:Sel5.JPG]

[attachment=200573:Sel6.JPG]

Edited by Skinnyman