Why become a member? ×

SOLD Hohner B2ABD £220
£220

Paul S

Major cull continues.

Selling my Hohner B2ADB - the one with the drop D tuner. Black, good condition, fairly heavy as far as one of these goes at around 8lbs. Tiny nick out of the upper edge of the neck as per pic otherwise in good condition. Neck strap pin moved to upper 'horn', which helps it sit better IMO. Comes with padded Warwick Rock bag and 2 spare sets of Status double ball end (it needs these) flats, one are black nylons that have never been fitted.

I have used this as back up bass for most gigs over the past couple of years as it takes up almost no room in the car/on stage.

£220 collected from SS7, deliver within reasonable distance for fuel or meet half way. Courier would be £20 to mainland UK. Cash on collection, PayPal no fee or bank transfer.

[attachment=199204:b2a1.jpg] [attachment=199205:b2a2.jpg] [attachment=199206:b2a3.jpg] [attachment=199207:b2a4.jpg] [attachment=199208:b2a5.jpg]

Edited by Paul S

Bump for the perfect back up bass, in good nick with drop D tuner. :)

I didn't talk about sounds. Can be played active or passive. Vol/vol/tone - active gives you stacked tone knob with bass/treble boost/cut. You can get a decent woody P-Bass tone out of it with the front pickup only, put both in the mix and it is more jazzy. But loud with high output. Currently has round wound strings but comes with spare flats - all double ball end.

Little foldaway leg rest thingy is there and works just fine, too.