Why become a member? ×

Hadrien Faraud blew up my TV Soundstage ...

..or has he ??
I decide to use the Bluetooth setting on my Cambridge audio soundstage ,as usual from my iPad . A couple of hours. Ago, I played some you pube clips of Mr Faraud and all of a sudden , the thing was buzzing like large flies - or even bluebottles. Not good!
I then played stuff from my iTunes library . Most was ok. Then the buzzing started.
So, although I didn't need to, I took out and put back in the audio cable from that to the TV .
Now, after playing a few things , including a couple of bass clips on you pube everything seems to work again!

I'm just wondering if , like the old NAD amps , there is a self fixing, cooling system installed that corrects the amp at high volumes.
( I think it's called clipping). It weighs a ton , so I don't really want to jump on a bus all the way to Kingston ( not Jamaica) unless I rea lay really have to.
I've had the soundstage since December , and up to now faultless . I hate taking things back .