Why become a member? ×

Hartke HA 5000 amp (250watts+250watts) and Hydrive cab (1000watts)
£550

foxy1

For sale, fantastic rig comprising of HA 5000, 250 watts per side bi-amp or 500watts mono, which is how I used it most of the time. Have used it in bi-amp mode with two smallish cabinets, really huge sound. Not gigging much anymore so must part with this set up.

Powerful and hugely versatile set up. Amp is blendable solid state and valve pre- amp, graphic equaliser, compression and separate bass and treble tone controls

Cab is rated at 1000watts and comes on castors for relatively easy moving around, also Roqsolid cover. The 3 way attenuater switch really helps to get the most out of those speakers, everything from old school thump to modern hi-if!

Both are in immaculate condition, although the rack bag for the amp is a bit scuffed on the corners.

Prefer to sell together as they make for a truly great rig, but would consider splitting. All serious offers considered.

Sorry, but pictures keep coming out upside down!

Amp £200
Cab £350

Collection preferred, I am located in St Albans, Herts.

• 4 weeks later...

Price drop!

Cab £300
Amp £150

You will not be disappointed. Hartke stuff does not seem to be particularly fashionable nowadays, but it's probably the best sounding and reliable equipment that I've ever used and I've used a hell of a lot over the years.

Looks good too!

• 3 weeks later...