Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Alleva Coppolo RA5 Olympic White - SOLD
£2600

mrbassman_de

Alleva Coppolo RA5 Olympic White

Just bought this amazing rare RA5 here on basschat. Unfortunately it has the newer body shape from Jimmy Coppolo, and I found that I don't feel comfortable with it. I already play 2 older Allevas which I like more. Sound strange but therefore I consider to part with this again so soon. My loss is your gain ...

Very lightweight, straight neck, very low action (if desired), fresh Elixir Steels. This AC plays like a charme and sounds really great.

Specs:
Olympic White Nitro finish
Maple board with black dots
34 scale
19 mm spacing
Original Alleva electronics (passive otion)
Original Alleva Pickups
Original Alleva/Hipshot B Bridge
Weight: 4.2kg !
Birth year: around 2012, neck plate does not show the serial ...

Comes with original Alleva Coppolo gigbag.

Frets, truss rod, electronics ... everything works perfect. The body has 2 dings on the upper side. Look at the pics please, the dings came with the bass to me.

The newer Alleva Coppolo bodies are thinner, but wider, probably to be more F****r-compliant. I personally do not really like this - many others prefer it over the older shapings.

RA models are sought after among AC players. They are finished in Nitro and with their Alder body, Maple neck and 70s pickup spacing they represent the early 70s JB approach. Allevas are for me the best and most authentic Fender clones in a lightweight, yet full and responsive sounding package.

SOLD

Edited by mrbassman_de