Why become a member? ×

2014 Fender Standard Jazz Bass incl case *price dropped*
£475

FinnDave

I bought this bass earlier this year when I needed to cheer mnyself up during some health problems. Gigged twice, great sound, but I want to get back to just a couple of basses and they will be my two vintage replica Fenders.

So, it's a Lake Placid Blue Fender Standard Jazz Bass, maple neck and fingerboard, made in Mexico 2014, purchased new by me at PMT Oxford. Totally unmarked (and wearing a stylish Dashwood Duck sticker on the scratchplate, souvenir of a gig at The Dashwood Arms given to me by the landlord). Includes new generic case (not Fender).

This bass is exactly as it came from the shop, plus a case and a set up to suit my playing (whch means I set it up according to Fender's instructions). I tried every Jazz in the shop before buying this, and it had the best feel and sound there. Very rich sound for a Jazz, wth a healthy amount of top end as well.

Prefer to have it collected, but can courier at buyer's expense. The bass can be viewed, fondled, and played though my ABM500/Barefaced Super Twin rig here in West Oxfordshire at almost any time.

Basically a brand new bass at over £100 below shop price, plus a case for free. What more could anyone ask for?

[attachment=198044:1-DSC_0007.JPG]
[attachment=198047:1-DSC_0010.JPG]
[attachment=198046:1-DSC_0012.JPG]
[attachment=198048:1-DSC_0021.JPG]
[attachment=198049:1-DSC_0014.JPG]
[attachment=198050:1-DSC_0017.JPG]
[attachment=198051:1-DSC_0006.JPG]

Edited by FinnDave

• 5 weeks later...