Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Fretless electro-acoustic Washburn AB10

Born 2B Mild

A recent GAS attack, and a change of band, is causing me to rationalise my harem.

On offer for £200 is a Washburn Electro-acoustic AB10 which was originally expertly defretted and sold to me by our very own Bass Chatter & luther, Paul_C.

Pics to follow very shortly. Fab condition, complete with Thomastik strings ...great for sounding like a double bass when you want it to.

Edited by Born 2B Mild

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='274233' date='Sep 1 2008, 08:52 AM']A recent GAS attack, and a change of band, is causing me to rationalise my harem.

On offer for £200 is a Washburn Electro-acoustic AB10 which was originally expertly defretted and sold to me by our very own Bass Chatter & luther, Paul_C.

Pics to follow very shortly. Fab condition, complete with Thomastik strings ...great for sounding like a double bass when you want it to.[/quote]

I'm very interested in this and would appreciate some pics as and when.

[quote name='walbassist' post='275757' date='Sep 2 2008, 08:36 PM']I'm very interested in this and would appreciate some pics as and when.[/quote]
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200251223386&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010"]Pics galore on dear old Auntie E[/url]