Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger 2001rb (flight cased) BARGAIN AT £700!
£775

Hi All, up for sale is my minty minty fresh 2001rb.

Purchased earlier in the year as my last purchase, do all amp - unfortunately new professional band and life direction dictates sale.

Flight cased in a new Boschma flight case from new so really is in 'as new' condition. Only slight blemish is the silver strip with the control info on - it is slightly warped on the right side. It was like this when I purchased it - I needed it for a gig and never got round to chasing it up with the supplier... It really is that unnoticeable.

Awesome amp - y'all know the deal with these - i ve used Genz, Aguillar, Orange - and this is THE ONE!

[url="http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/aj5string/media/Bass/IMG_20150704_200928.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/aj5string/media/Bass/IMG_20150704_200939.jpg.html"][/url]
Comes with the flight case. Will include the Korg pitchblack pro for another £25. Ideally would collect - but I do travel for gigs a lot... Will consider shipping if its a deal breaker. Will also consider offers.

Edited by aj5string

OK - lets go £700 with flightcase.

Shipping can be negotiated - likewise a mutually beneficial meet up.

This is a monster of an amp - the best sounding I have ever used... seriously recommended. Can supply more pics etc if needed. But, you are basically buying a new amp.

Will give one last bump and then resign it to its fate on eBay...

I'd much rather it stayed with a basschat member, so will listen to offers, and I can look at shipping if that will help people.

This is a proper monster of an amp, yes its pretty heavy, but the tone more than makes up for it! Comes with the flight case...

That would be a wise decision. I have owned a lot of amps and the RB series is up there with the very best of them at a much lower price point.

I am still amazed by the heft for lack of a better on these amps.

I could have saved myself a lof of money if I had bought an RB when I first started my tonal quest. Would have saved me lots of money, buying and selling Full Tube, Hybrids and SS amps.

Hope you don't sell :).... joke of course.

Edited by HazBeen

• 2 weeks later...