Why become a member? ×

VBA400 - SOLD!!!
£650

SwamiRob

***Price dropped to £575***

Selling my VBA400 cos I'm looking to get a solid state head which is a bit cleaner sounding at really high volumes. Love it but when I'm playing bigger gigs the power amp distortion doesnt sound great with my ATK, at lower volumes it sounds amazing and the distortion from the power section sounds amazing with warmer sounding basses like Ps. If I could afford to keep it I definitely would but need money for a new amp to replace it.

Selling it cheap due to the DI needing a service and having some fair road wear going on, I'd take it in to get sorted before selling but I'm working silly hours and can't get the time to take it in.

Amp is now in Leeds for practising, if you wanna try it out with my NV215 or your own cab then should be able to arrange it, might have to pay for a bit of time at the practice room but if you buy I'll take care of that though. Ideally pickup but having looked at interparcel it seems around £55 for basic courier with VAT and insurance.

[url="http://www.interparcel.com/quote/courier-quote2.php?packagecount=1&code=HiDGvh482aOLBxUF6L7l0Q%3D%3D&booking_type=parcel&id_coll_city=Ilkley&id_coll_state=West+Yorkshire&id_coll_postcode=LS29+9SH&id_coll_displaytext=Ilkley%2C+LS29+9SH&id_del_city=Liverpool&id_del_state=Merseyside&id_del_postcode=L6+0AA&id_del_displaytext=Liverpool%2C+L6+0AA&save_weights=50%7C&save_lengths=72%7C&save_widths=40%7C&save_heights=40%7C&id_coll_country=UK&coll_text_search=&id_del_country=UK&del_text_search=&weight%5B1%5D=50&length%5B1%5D=72&width%5B1%5D=40&height%5B1%5D=40&submit=Quote+Me%21"]http://www.interparcel.com/quote/courier-quote2.php?packagecount=1&code=HiDGvh482aOLBxUF6L7l0Q%3D%3D&booking_type=parcel&id_coll_city=Ilkley&id_coll_state=West+Yorkshire&id_coll_postcode=LS29+9SH&id_coll_displaytext=Ilkley%2C+LS29+9SH&id_del_city=Liverpool&id_del_state=Merseyside&id_del_postcode=L6+0AA&id_del_displaytext=Liverpool%2C+L6+0AA&save_weights=50%7C&save_lengths=72%7C&save_widths=40%7C&save_heights=40%7C&id_coll_country=UK&coll_text_search=&id_del_country=UK&del_text_search=&weight%5B1%5D=50&length%5B1%5D=72&width%5B1%5D=40&height%5B1%5D=40&submit=Quote+Me%21[/url]

Edited by SwamiRob

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...