Why become a member? ×

Moog MF Delay ... opinions ?

sifi2112

Hi all,

As the title says I'm after opinions on this delay pedal ... maybe delays in general (have heard some analog delays can bit muddy on repeats as they decay). I have an expression pedal which can be used with this Moog & also hope to use the drive for some grit ... Can this delay do a decent kinda reverb btw ?
And .. Is it a noisy pedal ?

cheers

Simon

Edited by sifi2112

Not sure if you mean MiniFooger or MoogerFooger... I only have experience with the latter, which is incredible. You can either be very musical with it, and go completely mad with modulation on effects and get infinite feedback. I don't think it's muddy, compared to digital delays, it actually sounds clearer since the delays seem to be less in the "way" of what you are playing now.... not tried it with bass, and mostly used it with synths, though.

Edited by roman_sub

[quote name='ThirteenDevils' timestamp='1433110345' post='2788000']
I have one, really pleased with it, the expression pedal opens up loads on trippy shizzle!
[/quote] is this delay noisy ? Can it do a bit of reverb type effect ? How's the low end as I've heard delays can take it out ?