Why become a member? ×

SOLD Hartke A100 bass combo 100W 15-inch (limited edition silver grille)
£90

nige1968

[color=#333333]I'm selling a Hartke A100 'silver series' bass combo amp. It's a 100W amp with graphic equaliser and 15in aluminium speaker cone. As far as I can tell, the only difference between the regular model and 'silver series' is the silver coloured front grille. [/color]

[color=#333333]It's a discontinued model, and the remaining stock is going for between £200 and £400 online. I'm asking £90 collected from Hove (sorry, no posting for reasons of hassle and cost). [/color]

[color=#333333]It was my regular gigging amp for a couple of years and is both powerful and clean-sounding. Never needed the volume more than halfway up for the pub and club gigs we did. [/color]

[color=#333333]The construction is proper solid. The only noticeable marking is a small hole in the carpet covering, which I've shown in the second photo. The amp works perfectly and there's a printable manual here: [url="http://www.samsontech.com/site_media/legacy_docs/A70-100_ownman_v1s.pdf"]http://www.samsontec..._ownman_v1s.pdf[/url]. [/color]

[color=#333333]* 15" aluminum cone driver [/color]
[color=#333333]* 100 watts of output power [/color]
[color=#333333]* Bass, Treble and 7-band graphic EQ tone controls [/color]
[color=#333333]* Line level Effects Loop send and return jacks [/color]
[color=#333333]* Dedicated CD/MP3 input [/color]
[color=#333333]* Headphone, Speaker and Direct outputs [/color]
[color=#333333]* Dual-position (flat or kickback) cabinet design [/color]
[color=#333333]* Rugged construction. [/color]

[color=#333333]Here's what the maker's web page says: [/color]

[quote][color=#333333]"The A100 is a complete bass combo that features a matched 15" aluminum cone driver in a specially designed cabinet which can be used in the typical flat floor position or in a special kickback position for increased high-end clarity and sound dispersion. [/color]

[color=#333333]"With professional features like Bass, Treble and 7-band graphic EQ tone controls, bipolar circuitry and Effects Loop send and return jacks, the A100 is as comprehensive as it is versatile. [/color]

[color=#333333]"Delivering 100 watts of output power to its driver, this versatile bass combo is ideal for use in small venues and home recording studios. Plus, its dedicated CD/MP3 input and Headphone output makes it an exceptional practice amp." [/color][/quote]

[color=#333333]If you're interested, come and give it a try. Does sound nice.[/color]

Edited by nige1968