Why become a member? ×

Monster bass cables SOLD!

Hey man,
if you can wait till Thursday I'll take the 21 footer off you.
Need to wait till payday you see.

If that's cool, how do you like yer reddies?
PayPal? Bank Transfer?

P.S. I think I've met you before, here in Edinburgh.
Your drummer, with Big Strides anyway, Lewis is the big bro of one of my pals, Debbie.
I came to see guys play at Cabaret Voltaire, last year, or maybe the year before.
Awesome gig, had a wee natter with Lewis after, so I'm pretty sure we where introduced.

How's the new album coming along?

Cheers,
Eude

[quote name='eude' post='269579' date='Aug 25 2008, 04:29 PM']Hey man,
if you can wait till Thursday I'll take the 21 footer off you.
Need to wait till payday you see.

If that's cool, how do you like yer reddies?
PayPal? Bank Transfer?

P.S. I think I've met you before, here in Edinburgh.
Your drummer, with Big Strides anyway, Lewis is the big bro of one of my pals, Debbie.
I came to see guys play at Cabaret Voltaire, last year, or maybe the year before.
Awesome gig, had a wee natter with Lewis after, so I'm pretty sure we where introduced.

How's the new album coming along?

Cheers,
Eude[/quote]

Hi Eude,

It's a small world! Love Edinburgh and that club's a great venue. New album sounds great, think it's in for mastering at the mo and should be out soon. Unfortunately I've since left the band so won't be doing the next Japan tour to promote it. Gutted.

No worries about Thursday but I'll be gigging in France then and won't be back till Monday so can send it after that. If that's ok I'll stick it on hold and we can sort out paypal when I get back?

Cheers,
Chris

Edited by chrkelly

[quote name='chrkelly' post='269846' date='Aug 25 2008, 10:33 PM']Hi Eude,

It's a small world! Love Edinburgh and that club's a great venue. New album sounds great, think it's in for mastering at the mo and should be out soon. Unfortunately I've since left the band so won't be doing the next Japan tour to promote it. Gutted.

No worries about Thursday but I'll be gigging in France then and won't be back till Monday so can send it after that. If that's ok I'll stick it on hold and we can sort out paypal when I get back?

Cheers,
Chris[/quote]

Hey Chris, sorry to hear you've moved on from Big Strides, sounds like you're keeping busy though...
Looking forward to hearing the new album when it's done.

That's cool if you want to put the cable on hold, much appreciated.
I'm actually in London on Monday for a funeral, but I'll be back in my computer by Tuesday, so I can PayPal you the funds then if you send me your details on Monday.

Cheers,
Eude

• 3 weeks later...