Why become a member? ×

Traben Array Obsession
£250

perrybassbp

Hi

Im selling the second bass i ever owned a truly great Traben Array Obsession. it is a really great bass with a thin fast neck and big sound.
i have the 4 string model with the maple body and is one good looking bass.

it has rockfield pickups with a 3 band active eq which provides a tone different from a lot of other bass i have heard but a good different.
to the bad points it is not in the best of condition a fair amount of surface damage and as you can see in the pictures the bridge coating is peeling but it all works perfectly and any damage or marks are purely visual.

it is becoming quite a rare bass as i have not see one for sale for a very long time and when i bought it a quite a few years back it had already been discontinued. because of this I have put the price at around £250 but make me an offer.
as i said this was my second bass and it was a great one but it would also make a really great first bass for anyone starting up.

postage is available but at and extra cost, local pickup in sutton Coldfield or Birmingham but can also drive small distances to meet in the west Midlands. i also drive to and from warwick three days a week.

Im also pretty open to trades im looking for a barefaced Midget T ,old tokai basses or a genzbenz streamliner and uber cabs which i can supplement the cash in but pretty open to anything really.

[attachment=192162:IMG_1115.JPG][attachment=192163:IMG_1119.JPG][attachment=192164:IMG_1120.JPG][attachment=192165:IMG_1114.JPG][attachment=192166:IMG_1116.JPG][attachment=192167:IMG_1117.JPG][attachment=192168:IMG_1118.JPG]

Edited by perrybassbp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...