Traded please remove
£2500

JJJack

For sale my Modulus Flea Bass 4
Here are the specifics:

Seymour Duncan Basslines MM pickup,
Aguilar OBP-1 preamp 18v,
silver metallic finish

This has never left the house and is in mint condition, I bought it in Dec 2013 and I believe it was the last new one ever sold in the UK.
EDIT, I have received a PM from Chiliwailer and he informed me that this bass is a 2006 and is therefore an FB4 not an FU. We have discussed the fact that the bass was most likely a "display bass" however it is is in immaculate condition. I feel it is important to pass on the wisdom of the Chiliwailer.

Edit 28/05/15. I emailed the seller Sims in Kent and he replied to my query regarding 2006 on serial number and purchase in 2013:

"I am not to sure as to how to answer you as I do not know how Modulus internally date their necks. All the basses we have ever had here were newly purchased from Modulus either by custom order or if we were very lucky they may have had a stock bass available. Modulus basses never hung around long here but whatever the age the neck is this should not impact on the validity of the bass as they may have made the necks in larger batches waiting for orders but I cannot confirm this as this would have been an internal matter with Modulus."

It's great and in the ideal world I would keep it but not having any steady work for 10 months forces this very reluctant sale.

I'm not looking for trades I'm afraid, although I wouldn't dismiss cash and a Markbass combo (102P).

Edited by JJJack

• 1 month later...

Stunning!! I've never seen that colour combo. Increasingly rare bass and nothing on earth sounds like them. Punch, clarity and growl like no other. (Chiliwailer is correct, this is a 2006 model judging by the serial) Have a bump on me!