Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

** SOLD ** Sandberg California VS4 P-Bass ** Price Drop **
£595

Inspector 71

** Price Dropped Now To £575.00 * ** SOLD **

Sandberg California VS4 Precision Bass In vintage tobacco burst and near mint condition.

This is a German made bass and not to be confused with their Korean models. It has a beautifully comfortable 22 fret neck with Zero fret and very high quality German hardware and multi adjustable bridge.

I bought this bass 2nd hand about three months ago as it was the best one I've ever seen or played and to be honest it was an impulse buy but it needs to make way for something that's just become available and also in keeping with "The Mrs" policy of "1 In,1 Out"

Comes complete with original high quality Sandberg gig bag, tool kit ad brochure.

These Basses cost £1200 new so it's a real bargain.

[url="http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/inspector-71/library/Sandberg%20VS4"]http://s1093.photobu.../Sandberg%20VS4[/url]

Edited by Inspector 71

Hi Mate,

And so sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately I don't have a set of scales to accurately weight it but the website claims a weight of approximately 9 lbs.

If I can borrow set of scales I will of course get back to you ASAP.

I hope this helps.

Thanks again and all the best,

Gary

Hi There,

Yes, postage would be fine, but it would be quite expensive if it is to be insured, which is by far the best bet.

I have looked into this In the past and to be honest, once I've got back with a price it's usually too much for the person who is interested.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks again and all the best mate,

Gary

• 2 weeks later...