Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**2010 Fender US Highway One Jazz
£550

Wilco

27/5/15 - price now £450 (collected, meet up to 1 hour from Swindon or courier at buyers choice & additional cost)

I've now paid for the bass that I've purchased on here (NBD soon!), & the only reason this is for sale is to refill the coffers after that transaction.

This is the updated model (the Highway One [i]not [/i]the Highway 1) with the badass bridge & graphite supported truss rods & Greasebucket tone circuit. I've added Fender original parts strap locks & neckplate. Plays & sounds fantastic & looks the part too! Pictures taken this morning (9th May - more available).

The body has a few minor marks on, but that is to be expected as the body has a nitrocellulose finish. This allows the body to resonate better, but is not as tough as a polyester finish.

Comes with a new Thomann case which was actually damaged in transit (another bass in it at the time, split along part of bottom edge), which I've glued & gorilla taped over. The damage was to the underneath of the case. The case is still very much perfectly usable.

Spec wise comparable with a Road Worn or American Special (the AS replaced the HO), but the overall package on this is better than either of those.

All In all, a very nice US Jazz bass for a modest outlay.

[attachment=191586:IMG_2591.JPG][attachment=191590:IMG_2598.JPG][attachment=191591:IMG_2596.JPG][attachment=191592:IMG_2601.JPG][attachment=191593:IMG_2604.JPG][attachment=191594:IMG_2606.JPG][attachment=191595:IMG_2607.JPG][attachment=191596:IMG_1375.JPG]

(nb; shadow or grass blades on back of neck shots - no damage)

Edited by Wilco