Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Genz Benz Streamliner + 2x Focus 210s
£650

HazBeen

Not entirely sure about this, but lets check interest.

I have this as a 2nd rig and I have to admit I am not using it too much, whilst it is a great sounding and very light rig. Cabs come with Roqsolid padded covers and are in very good optical condition, only a few minor scrapes. Head comes in a padded case, and apart from a few scuffs still looks very good.

Looking for £650 for the whole rig, including speaker cables. Would prefer not to split but may be willing if I have buyers for the loose components.

I live in Holland, shipping would be around 50£ to mainland Europe and UK. Pls check my feedback for an indication how I ship my stuff.

Or trade for a 610/412 or similar.

More pics upon request, the cabs and head are not in the same location so attached a pic from a recent gig. Vertically stacked.

Edited by HazBeen

It is 390 for the amp, 130 a piece for the cabs, excl shipping. At this stage though I can only offer a "will keep you in mind", if I decide to split.

[quote name='Horizontalste' timestamp='1429891409' post='2756109']
I could be interested in one of the cabs (price depending) if you decided to split.
[/quote]

[quote name='HazBeen' timestamp='1429896172' post='2756168']
It is 390 for the amp, 130 a piece for the cabs, excl shipping. At this stage though I can only offer a "will keep you in mind", if I decide to split.
[/quote]

Absolutely, I understand completely. Please keep me in mind :-)