Why become a member? ×

Variax Line 6 5 string NOW SOLD
£600

deepbass5

[b]Now sold please remove[/b]
This is the ideal studio bass that will cover so many situations

I bought this for recording of the double bass sound with a big band, I have been impressed with the sounds available, particularly the Thunderbird and Gibson EB2, the MTD, Musicman, Modulus as well as the fenders are all very usable with a good a tone as the originals.

This is the nicer sunburst model in shop condition still with the plastic film on the scratch plate.

comes with the Line 6 gig bag which are very good quality + power unit, lead and patch cord, leather strap with strap locks.

currently strung with new Rotosound roundwounds also inc a set of Status half round used on it for couple of months.

Photos added - see scratch plate plastic film , perfect neck with nice rosewood board, great colour and finish, no marks just refection

34" scale 10lb 10 oz

Cash only on this one thanks - but will add money for quality 5 trade - Lull - Nordy

Edited by deepbass5

Currently waiting on my new 5 string to arrive, but this was on the list of things to look at - I sold a few four strings when I worked in a shop, never got the 5 in.

I know some people took against them as a concept which was really bloody unfair.

The build quality on these was superb and I only thought the Synth settings were a bit of a weak link.

Anyhow, best of luck, shame I'm skinted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

been playing this lately amazed at the quality of the bass sounds in here, but need to get down to two. So grab it before it goes to a local shop [b]now £500[/b]

Edited by deepbass5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...