Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Steve Harris Precision 2009 Royal Blue Metallic £850
£850

deloreanbass

[left][size=5][size=4]Well,[/size] [size=4]here is my Steve Harris Signature Fender P-Bass in Royal Blue Metallic, a replica of the Bass Steve played on The Piece of Mind Tour and The 1984-85 World Slavery Tour, its an amazing bass and I'm sorry to see it go but it unfortunately never gets played and it needs to.[/size][/size][/left]

[left][size=4]I've been over this Bass many times and I cant find fault with it, Chrome Scratchplate, Badass II Bridge and Seymour Duncan SPB-4 Steve Harris Signature pickups, if you've had the pleasure of trying one, you'll know how good they sound.[/size][/left]

[left][size=4]Only used by me a handful of times in 6 years. This was one of the first to come into the UK and was purchased from GAK in Brighton in March 2009 and will come with its padded Fender Gig bag that came with the bass when I bought it, the pictures speak for themselves, the bass is in fantastic condition.[/size][/left]

[left][size=4]These new are £1139.00 from GAK (other music shops are available) I'm asking £850 for a bass in pretty much as new condition. Come on, you know you want to get your foot on that monitor!! [/size][/left]

[left][size=4]Free P&P or you are more than welcome to collect the bass from me, I am in Watford Herts, J5 off the M1 or J19 off the M25.[/size][/left]

[quote name='AgentCooper' timestamp='1429097534' post='2747903']
Ooh that's lovely.

Didn't know they'd put a new signature bass out. It's not (ahem) pretty is it !
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

I reckon the value of the older model will increase because of the new one! (Unless you are a deviant West Ham fan anyway)