Why become a member? ×

SOLD TC Electronic RH 450 combo with RC4 foot controller - Trade Feeler
£575

Davy

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]RH450 Combo[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]RH450 head slotted into an RS210 cab (RS210C)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Very portable as it comes with a detachable TC trolley. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Spec:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Three programmable memories where you can set:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Four Band EQ (parametric)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Multiband compressor[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tube tone emulation goes from touch of grit to Lemmy.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Volume levels for each preset.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Built in chromatic tuner.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]DI pre and post.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The head can be detached if required and comes out in about 1 min by loosening big screw![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Rear ported cab.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It also comes with:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]An RC4 foot controller which does memory change and mutes the tuner which has a handy secondary display here.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A TC cab cover.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A TC padded amp head bag.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pretty good condition save for a few little marks here and there and usual scratching on the bottom.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I used to have the BH500 210 combo before this which I really liked apart from the weight but if I am being totally honest there are too many features on this amp for a simple man like me and I'm not using it to its full potential.[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Trade wise I'm open to suggestions but looking for separates rather than another combo.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I could possibly trade the cabinet and/or the foot controller for a TC 2x12 cab or a TC 4x10 cab but I wouldn't be looking to trade the amp head on its own.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'll get some photos uploaded soon.....[/font][/color]

No postage offered at this stage but I could get as far south as Scotch Corner for a meet up.

Edited by Davy