Why become a member? ×

SOLD !!!!! Fender A/E Precision Bass maple fretted
£600

Jenny_Innie

[color=#ff0000]SOLD!!!!![/color]

[color=#ff0000]Wow! That was quick.[/color]

[color="#ff0000"]​Thanks for all the emails. Now for that 2nd Retro Two10 !!!![/color]

Up for sale, my Fender A/E Precision bass I got this in July last year from someone on here.

It's very light - which I like. My scales say 7lbs 2oz

It sounds like a Precision unplugged and then makes a nice grunty Precision sound from the Lace sensor. It also has a piezo in the bridge - which makes it sound like an upright bass by itself. That's kinda cool and I use that for a couple of songs. Also, you can blend both pickups which is the way I mostly like to do it. Gives a curious Precision sound with lots of warmth.

Now ... here's the thing. It was a rosewood boarded fretless when I got it - but I failed miserably with fretless. So I bought a Mighty Mite maple neck and had a local guitar repairer/builder swap the neck out for me. All nice and pro set up. Nice low action as I like it - and looks very cool.

[color=#ff0000]ALSO ....... I STILL HAVE THE FRETLESS NECK, WHICH I'LL INCLUDE IN THE SALE IF YOU WANT!!!!!. [/color] It would be no good to me anyway. If you want fretless, it'll be easy to put the original neck back on - and you might make a few quid from selling on the other neck.

It's been great as my open mic bass - where I've sneaked it in with the girls and their acoustic guitars and bongos. But it needs to go as we've stopped doing so many open mics as we gig more now. Also, some places were reluctant to let me play with it on their "acoustic only" nights .... despite the fact that everyone plugs in their Taylors and stuff. Whadyaknow!

And I've spied another Barefaced that I fancy and moneybags won't play ball.

Comes with a hard case (not Fender but in good nick). Made in Japan ..... I think the serial number makes it a 1989 model.

Great all round condition. The odd minor scratch here and there which you can only see if you go looking for them.

I can deliver around the South Coast or I'll send it to you at your cost (about £15 or £20 to send).

[attachment=188015:IMG_4026.jpg] [attachment=188016:IMG_4027.jpg] [attachment=188018:IMG_4029.jpg] [attachment=188017:IMG_4028.jpg]

Here's what it looked like when I bought it.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/241504-fender-pbac-100fl-sold-pending/page__p__2507177__hl__bigmuff69__fromsearch__1#entry2507177"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2507177[/url]

Edited by Jenny_Innie