Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Matamp GT200 and 212RB cab
£1600

I'm not 100% sure about this but here goes...

This is the best sounding (subjective opinion) and best looking (fact! :P ) amp that I have owned... and I've had some good ones. Originally bought from @Billy_Apple last year with some redundancy money* and arrived in mint condition. I have since bought 'Hot Cover' covers (highly recommended btw) to ensure that it stays that way.

However, I am thinking of selling it as unfortunately I still don't have a job and have just joined a band which means I need a smaller lightweight set up for rehearsals etc. and can't justify keeping the Matamp just for gigs

I would prefer cash (price is absolutely firm, so please no offers) but would consider partial trade for a high quality, loud gear - combo, head or cabs such as TecAmp, Glockenklang, Bergantino, TKS, Demeter, Acoustic Image or similar, with cash adjustment from you if needed.

Thanks

Stu

[size=2]* don't want to derail my own thread but consider that lesson learned![/size]

[attachment=187475:IMG_3197.jpg][attachment=187476:IMG_3198.JPG][attachment=187477:IMG_3199.jpg][attachment=187478:IMG_3200.JPG]

Edited by onehappybunny

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Dimensions below:[/color][/font]

[u]Head[/u]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]55cm wide, 29cm high, 30cm deep. (25kg)[/font][/color]

[u]Cab[/u]
4 Ohms
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]55cm wide, 73cm high, 37cm deep. (29kg)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm based in Guildford if you wanted to try before you buy. [/font][/color]