Why become a member? ×

Fs/ ft Steinberger xm2 ( rare split pickup ) no I can't sell.withdrawn
£650

Having a restructure of my bass collection,plus a couple of bills are coming my way.
Story is , when I got my first proper bass I fell in love with it . It's a washburn status . Back in the '80s /'90s,
I always wanted a Steiney.They were expensive . Managed to track one down about 10 years ago.
Why do I prefer the washburn? Only because of the string spacing. It is perfect for plectrum, and guitarists who play bass. Other than that , I love it . The sound is professional and awesome . One day , I may get a proper status.

The bass itself; rare split pickup configuration . Not the 2 humbuckers that were mass produced at the time. This was called the xm2 custom I believe.1987 was when it was made. It is all original, except for the jack socket and one saddle that had to be replaced. The front is immaculate. There are one or 2 marks at the back , but it is a28 year old bass. The stickers can be removed in a couple of seconds. Got them in a card shop,;)
Basses considered washburn status or a decent headless with cash my way. Not Hohner ,as I find the sound wooly .
Uk only , possible meet up in London .
Cheers
More pics will be added later

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE