Why become a member? ×

OLP & Dimavery MM SR5 Parts **Withdrawn**
£100

[center]Long story short I sold this body on Ebay, Hermes failed to collect it from me so I offered the buyer the option amongst others to have a

refund which he took! so here it is again on BC along with a brand new Dimavery MM style neck taken from a very recent acquisition.

Good points are this would make for a decent and very cheap SR5 project bass, I thought about doing it myself but I have 3 bitsa basses in

various states of completion at the moment so I could do with making space and recouping some money.

Work will be needed to get these to fit together as the neck is a couple of mm's wider then the neck pocket and because the neck has truss

rod adjustment at the headstock end rather then a pin wheel at the heal there will be an unused holes where the pin wheel used to be, you

could live with this or add a new scratchplate sans the hole.

The colour of the body is a metallic blue/green definitely more green than it ever photographs.

The neck has a satin finish, the fret ends are well finished, tuner are cheap but perfectly functional, the string tree will be included in the sale

but I really don't like it as it's finicky to change strings and bends the strings too much over the bridge, a simple round one on the A & D

string would work better IMHO.

To sum up you get all the parts [u]except strings[/u] to make a decent back-up or first 5 string with MM looks.[/center]

[center]Just to cover my rear end I'm selling as a bunch of used parts, [u]sold as seen[/u].

feel free to ask questions and even pop round to take a look at the parts if you happen to be passing through South London.[/center]

[center]£75.00 collected from SE26 or possible Central London meet up, couriered price quoted on request.[/center]

[center][attachment=186714:IMAG0745 lr.jpg] [attachment=186715:IMAG0749 lr.jpg] [attachment=186717:P1010363 lr.jpg] [attachment=186718:P1010366 lr.jpg] [attachment=186719:P1010398 lr.jpg][/center]

Edited by Rumple