Why become a member? ×

Panic Room Dates

Alun

Hello. In a couple of weeks, [url="http://www.panicroom.org.uk"]Panic Room[/url] will be doing a quick run of gigs. We will be found making a prog/folk/rock noise at the following venues...

Sat 13 Sept - Montgomery Hall, Wath upon Dearne, Rotherham ( with support from Final Conflict and Dead Like Harry)

Fri 19 Sept - The Flowerpot, Derby
Sat 20 Sept - Town Hall, Lydney ( with support from Also Eden)
Sun 21 Sept - The Point, Cardiff ( with support from Evolve Reverse)

Fri 24 Oct - Little Civic, Wolverhampton ( with an acoustic support set from Quecia)

Fri 31 Oct - Marrs Bar, Worcester

Hope to see some of you there. Please come and say hello if you do venture along :)

Cheers
Alun

[quote name='Alun' post='263928' date='Aug 17 2008, 12:57 PM']Hello. In a couple of weeks, [url="http://www.panicroom.org.uk"]Panic Room[/url] will be doing a quick run of gigs. We will be found making a prog/folk/rock noise at the following venues...

Hope to see some of you there. Please come and say hello if you do venture along :)

Cheers
Alun[/quote]

I'm hoping to make that one. My bass teacher is the bassist for Also Eden.

PS, they have a new album coming out. It will be good. I've had access to the interim rough versions of the songs and they're very good...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sneaky bump for the next run of gigs.....

Fri 19 Sept - The Flowerpot, Derby
Sun 21 Sept - The Point, Cardiff ( with support from Evolve Reverse)

Hope to see some of you there, including Mr Cooke :-)
Cheers
Alun

[quote name='sdguitars' post='289630' date='Sep 23 2008, 06:58 AM']Just thought I'd join up here and say Hi Paul! And Hi Alun!

Brilliant gig on Saturday - was a pleasure to see you in action! And of course, thank you for being a gent and offering your bass rig![/quote]

Helloooo :) No problem at all with the rig - I enjoyed what I heard of your set ( had to nip out and hunt for my lost girlfriend at one point! :huh: )

Cheers
Alun