Why become a member? ×

FS: Warwick Streamer Stage 1 1990 - SOLD!
£950

lynxus69

[center][size=5]With a heavy heart as I thought this was going to be a keeper:[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]For sale Warwick Streamer Stage 1 from 1990[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]With original MEC pups and 2 band pre.[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Comes with Warwick Rockbass gig bag.[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]A bit wider neck than the 1998 version I sold recently (closer to 40mm) but very slim back to front. [/size][/center]
[center][size=5]It's soooo comfortable it plays itself. Literally. [/size][/center]
[center][size=5]It sounds epic too. Big, ballsy, transparent - you name it. Classic Streamer sound at its best.[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Condition wise it has a bit of light buckle rush at the back and there is a bit of discoloration (lets face it - a dirt mark - not mine, bought like that) where hand rests above the bridge and similar one at the bottom back (see the pics). I guess it could be cleaned. [/size][/center]
[center][size=5]No marks on the neck, no dings, nothing like that. Hardware looks like new.[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]So why I sell it then? Well.. recently I bought Spector Euro 5LX and having 4 basses (I also have Spector 4lx Special Edition and Yamaha BB1024x) while playing just in 1 band is a bit too many and it's time to pay off the credit card. [/size][/center]
[center][size=5]It seem to make more sense to keep 5 string Spector for diversity also recently I was lucky to become Spector Artist (so I can't really be seen with a Warwick, can I? ;) )[/size][/center]

[center][size=5]I'm not really interested in trades (unless it's 4 string Spector with 35" scale ;) ).[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Views welcome. I'm based in London, Clapton E5.[/size][/center]

[size=5]Pics:
[url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/40700046@N03/sets/72157651234096591/"]https://www.flickr.c...57651234096591/[/url][/size]

Edited by lynxus69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...