Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£1350

jsixties

Thank you guys!
Not being the biggest Warwick fan out there at all this bass is rather unique an special, I really like it much more than a Wal Mk1 fretless and a Pedulla Pentabuzz I've got in terms of tone and playability. It's absolutely perfect in every sense.

[quote name='jsixties' timestamp='1424729379' post='2699866']
Thank you guys!
Not being the biggest Warwick fan out there at all this bass is rather unique an special, I really like it much more than a Wal Mk1 fretless and a Pedulla Pentabuzz I've got in terms of tone and playability. It's absolutely perfect in every sense.
[/quote]

You must be mad selling this great bass!

Good luck with the sale

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jsixties' timestamp='1425821634' post='2711033']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Definitely for sale. Don't miss the chance, more than possible you will not find again a piece like this one. [/font][/color]
[/quote]

Doesn't "Feeler" mean you're not really serious about selling?

IMHO I don't really know what "Feeler" means in the "For Sale" section. Either you want to sell, or you don't.. But that's just me being a cranky old git.

Lovely instrument you have here. These handmade era Warwicks really are a dream to 'wear' and play. Effortlessly comfortable and sound awesome.

I think it's fair for the seller to say 'feeler' in their ad. Not really a problem. I think it explains if the right money or trade comes their way it probably will sell. The seller is allowed to sell reluctantly, indicate the price will not be beaten down or simply to get a 'feel' of what buyers are willing to offer for the instrument in the current market. The bass belongs to the seller until a deal is done so the seller can say what they like.

Good luck with the sale. Every bass player should have at least one a frettless in their rack. No lines on the board really makes you use your ears rather than your eyes which is a very good thing! ;)