Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£1900

4 candles

[b][color=#333333]Howdy Peoples![/color][/b]

[b][color=#333333]Regrettably I'm putting up some of my collection for sale in order to raise funds to finance the purchase of a new car as mine has gone caput!!! [/color][/b]
[b][color=#333333]Next up, my pride and joy. This is a very reluctant sale as I guarantee you will not find a better playing or sounding stingray than this. This has been my bread and butter 4 string bass for so many years.[/color][/b]

All original
[b][color=#333333]Natural finish over ash body ( a'la Bernard Edwards) maple neck and fretboard.[/color][/b]
[b][color=#333333]Completely original, neck is straight and the action is low. String mutes are intact but are worn[/color][/b]
[b][color=#333333]2band EQ with the much sought after epoxy preamp [/color][/b]
[b][color=#333333]Condition wise, id give it an 8/10. There are 2 patches of buckle rash to the rear and some general wear chips and dinks as to be expected with an instrument of 37yrs old[/color][/b]

[b][color=#333333][b]No case with this im afraid, so no postage[/b][/color][/b]
[b][color=#333333]Collection from Birmingham only or can deliver/meet up within 150 miles of Birmingham for fuel costs[/color][/b][b][color=#333333] [/color][/b]

[b][color=#333333]Sorry but I'm not looking for trades, many thanks for looking[/color][/b]
[b][color=#333333]Im more than happy to email you more pictures directly[/color][/b]

Edited by 4 candles

• 2 weeks later...