Why become a member? ×

Hartke 2.5XL ported 2x10 cab with 5" mid/tweeter - withdrawn temporarily
£150

Dood

[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]My Hartke 2.5XL is leaving the stable. It's a great cabinet with no buzzes or rattles but does show signs of wear on the plastic corners (cheap to replace) and carpet covering. Big clear punchy sound from a small cabinet - put it on it's side for a vertical set up![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]"Professionals choose the XL Series because of its carefully calibrated and tuned cabinet design and high quality aluminum-cone drivers. XLs produce a smooth response along with the clear, punchy attack that changed the sound of bass. Each cabinet is built tough with a shockproof metal grill, reinforced corners, recessed carry handles and a rugged covering.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]A great full-range cabinet on its own or a perfect add-on for your 4x10. A unique ported cabinet design with two custom 10" drivers and a 5" high frequency unit. Handles up to 200 watts at 8 ohms with a frequency response of 35 Hz to 12 kHz."[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][i]"Expanded-Design" Tuned, Ported Cabinet[/i]
Custom [size=1]Hartke[/size] 5" Aluminum-Cone High-Frequency Driver
[i]Two [size=1]Hartke[/size] XL 10" Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers[/i]
Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
[i]Frequency Response: 35 Hz To 12 kHz[/i]
Sensitivity: 99 dB @ 1 W/1 M
[i]Voice Coil: 1.5"[/i]
Magnet Weight: 60 Oz.
[i]1/4" Input[/i]
Dimensions: 18"(H) X 24"(W) X 18"(D)
* Weight: 66 lb.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by dood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi RedSlap!

Thank you for posting. I'd forgotten to update this post. Currently the cabinet is on hold for 4Strings who has said they'd like it. Should anything change with that then yes, I'll probably have some trade ideas.