Why become a member? ×

EBMM StingRay SLO Special 4H/3EQ (Black/Maple)
£900

Thor

Hi All,

Up for sale is my EBMM StingRay SLO special 4H/3EQ in Black Maple. This bass is in as new, unmarked condition and comes complete with it's original hardshell Musicman case. I acquired this in a recent trade, it plays wonderfully - nice low action & silky smooth fast neck. The neck measures 38mm at the nut.

Edit: [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just weighed it and it's come in at (a very healthy) 9.47 lbs or 4.3 kg.[/font][/color]

I am fairly keen on keeping this to be honest but thought I'd put it out there and see what the response is, I'm also selling another Ray in Sparkle Black/Maple, depending on whichever sells first, I shall be withdrawing the other.

I'd prefer collection near Marlborough, Wiltshire but would consider shipping at buyers risk/expense.

Here's some pics:

Edited by Thor

I have an HH version with the same SLO neck, they are great and the necks are really good and the nut width is more like a jazz. However the thickness of the neck is more like a P bass so the best of both world.
Good luck with your sale, should not be here for long!!!!

Cheers Rob, it is a beauty and I very nearly didn't list it as I prefer Jazz dimensions (but can cope with both), it just seems a tad excessive to have 2 Black/Maple StingRays (according to Mrs Thor that is!). :)

• 2 weeks later...