Why become a member? ×

Sold: Peavey BAM head
£350

inate_hex

For sale is my Peavey BAM head. 500w at 2 ohms. It is in perfect working order. These things are rarer than rocking horse excrement. I don't use an amp for live work and this is too loud for use at home. Models all the great amps (SVT, redhead, GK etc). Has several built in effects. Comes with the midi foot-switch to control the patches and effects.

Edited by inate_hex

Price drop to £275

This models the following amplifiers :- Fender Bassman, Ampeg SVT, Ampeg B15 Fliptop, Acoustic 360, SWR super redhead, Gallien Krueger, Eden 800 and a Peavey amp which incorporates the best features of all the Peavey amps that were out at the time it was designed.

The cab models are :- 2x10 front ported cab with horn, 1x18 folded horn cab, 8x10 cab no horn, 1x15, 2x12 closed back, modern front ported 4x10 with horn, alloy 4x10 with no tweeter. The bam 2x10 setting turns the cab emulation off so you are getting the true sound of whatever cabs you are using with the head.

The built in effects are :- Chorus, Flange, Phase shift, Octave divider, synth bass, fretless bass, funk was and distortion.

One of the rubber feet that is on the side of the head has been chewed by my dog when she was a pup. Apart from that it is in great shape. I have never gigged this amp. Only used it for jamming with a few mates. I paired it with an 8 ohm warwick 4x10. I only had the volume turned up to 2 whilst I was playing with a drummer and it was loud.

Edited by inate_hex

I still have my BAM210 combo. Knocks my TC BG250 into the middle of next week. This amp into a good 4x10 would be enough for almost any gig. Incredibly versatile and very powerful