Why become a member? ×

Feedback for green

lowregisterhead

I just bought a lovely 36" scale Bogart headless from green, and it was a flawless transaction - very friendly, with great attention to detail, he even called me from Germany to check he had the format of my address correct before posting. The bass also came superbly packaged, well able to withstand anything the shippers could throw at it! Buy/sell/trade with complete confidence.

Edited by lowregisterhead

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought a Sandberg Ken Taylor 5 string from green, the bass is amazing and will be staying with me for many years to come.

As for the transaction with Green, I couldn't have asked for more. Great guy with a genuine interest in making sure everything was a comfortable for me as possible, as a first time buyer here the process was a little daunting at first but Green was a massive help. The bass was shipped quickly after purchase and packed to within an inch of it's life, certainly DHL proof. In addition Green chased up DHL when they made an error with the shipping and notified me shortly after I had even realised there was an issue.

If I was reading this considering wether or not to do business with green, I'd happily go ahead and contact him, you'll quickly see that he's a great contact. Highly recommended.