Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Superfly, 3 Months Old, NOW SOLD!!

NJE

Hello,

Very reluctantly I am having to sell my Superfly head. I am in a poor financial situation and am selling this and my very loved Warwick Streamer to get myself out of trouble.

I bought this 3 months ago and it was taken out of the box, put on my cab and has been played maybe 10 times, that is it. It is in ace condition and as you can see in the pictures I have the box and all the goodies to go with it. I think I even have the receipt if anyone wants it.

I know some people have their opinions of these amps and that is fine, but I love this amp. It sounds fantastic and switching through the presets has given me all the sounds I have needed and more so. Ok this amp has some special abilities like changing settings on computer etc, but equally you can just plug it in and play and with a few clicks get a great sound. There have been a few of these with some issues but this has been played for a couple of hours at a time in my bedroom (much to girlfriends dismay) and it is perfect I simply cannot fault it and there are some other users on here who will back me up in how good these are.

Full specs can be found here on the Ashdown site: [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=199"]http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=199[/url]

I know these were going at nearly half their original price towards the end and that is something I will have to live with so price is [u][b]£175[/b][/u] I have got some good feedback on the feedback thread so buy with confidence. I will happily send this if needed and I am a pretty good packer so don't worry.

Please please PM me if you want more pics or any more info, pics below

[attachment=11929:head_front.jpg]
[attachment=11928:head_side_on.jpg]
[attachment=11927:Superfly_stuff.jpg]

Edited by NJE

[quote name='noirpunk' post='262245' date='Aug 14 2008, 10:53 AM']True enough, but how likely is it that the circuit board is dud?[/quote]

Exactly, thats why I paid over the odds for this originally from my local music shop. I nearly bought from GAK but they were rude and I didn't like th guys attitude.

Oh by the way, its going to the post office at lunch time so should be with you soon.

Cheers,

Nathan

[quote name='NJE' post='262261' date='Aug 14 2008, 11:17 AM']Exactly, thats why I paid over the odds for this originally from my local music shop. I nearly bought from GAK but they were rude and I didn't like th guys attitude.

Oh by the way, its going to the post office at lunch time so should be with you soon.

Cheers,

Nathan[/quote]

Cheers.

Looking forward to gigging it