Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - Please Delete!
£950

spongebob

[size=5]Up for sale is my 2014 Fender Jazz Bass, American Standard. Olympic White with Maple neck, and the standard Tort guard.

I bought this in the week before Christmas just gone. I've had Jazz basses before, and to be honest I've always struggled with the narrower necks. I saw this in my dream colour combination (it matches my Precision), and was hooked. It plays like a dream, looks and sounds amazing.

[b]However, I have to admit defeat for the last time. It's Precision necks for me from now on![/b]

The bass is 100% unmarked and as new. All the 'case candy' is new and unopened. The bass, and the hardcase, have not left the house. I will courier it in the same cardboard box it arrived in.

Being a 2014 bass, it has the Custom Shop pickups, and the 'vintage' style case.[/size]

[size=5]Not sure why the photos have come out sideways!

[b]The cheapest new price I can find is £1157. [u]I would like £950 for this fully shipped and insured in the UK - you are basically buying new bass! It has been re-strung with D'addario nickels, 45-105.[/u][/b][/size]
[size=5][b][u]Over £200 off the price of a new one, for essentially a new one![/u][/b][/size]

[size=5]Europe - we can discuss shipping, and and I am happy to send. Cost will be around £80, again fully insured, or arrange you own if you'd prefer.[/size]

[size=5]Payment by Bank Transfer please. Bass is located in New Romney, Kent.[/size]

[size=5]Not really looking for trades unless it's a decent/(maybe unusual?) Precision+cash. I love the FSR Antigua, for example.

[i]Any questions? PM and I'll be straight back to you. Thanks for looking - SB.[/i][/size]

Edited by spongebob