Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Copilot FX Orbit
£230

DiscoTetak

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm selling it so I can fund something else. It's are used, but not abused and it's fully functional! Only trade considered are [b]Iron Ether Xerograph[/b] (normal or deluxe), [b]Moog MF-101 Low-[/b][/font][/color][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pass Filter [/font][/color][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]or[/font][/color][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Markbass Super Synth [/font][/color][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]with cash coming from my end.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Copilot FX Orbit[/b] frequency modulated fuzz - [/font][/color][b]£90 [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]posted to anywhere in Europe. ([b]not [/b][/font][/color]£[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]230 as stated in [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price or Trade Value)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Full resolution pics are [/font][/color][b][url="https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5MDVjUZ1SpANGR3MFd6aW5wOVk&usp=sharing"]here[/url][/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I currently only accept bank transfer, but there are no worries as far as buyer protection goes. Here is my [/font][/color][b][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/231524-feedback-for-discotetak/"]feedback thread[/url][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif], everything was payed via bank transfer and buyers were satisfied. All my items are packed well, and you get a tracking number.[/font][/color]

Edited by DiscoTetak

Great pedal the Orbit FX Copilot for some experimental stuff. The fuzz combined with filter sounds unique and if you throw in an octaver before it and a Low Pass filter after... Heaven.
The expression in comes in handy as you can modify the frequency on the fly.
GLWTS mate!