Why become a member? ×

Ashdown EB12-180 EVO II for sale only @ SOLD
£75

iconic

for sale, a cheap, but not nasty Ashdown EB180 EVO II combo'!

New Ashdown speaker done around 2 hour tops, it's the later version with the VU gauge on the front and inbuilt compressor. Overall it's in used, but clean, tidy and all working condition. Top fabric now edgy and fluffy.

Ideal for small gigs and this one has the external speaker output for the bigger gigs. Gives a nice warm sound and packs a punch way over its size...these seem very popular up this way for pubs/clubs and also with the double bass guys...I don't play a 'doghouse', just something I've noticed?

Here's the Ashdown bumpf:-

[b]Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Electric Blue[/b] Bass Combo packs legendary Ashdown tone into an affordable new, high-performance, high-value combo. Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Electric Blue delivers 180W of thumping bass through a single 12" BlueLine speaker. EB 12-180 EVO II is ideal for small to medium gigs and makes an ideal rehearsal rig.
Electric Blue EB 12-180 1 x 12" combo uses a 180 Watts RMS fan-cooled fast-transient power stage, and a fully-featured bass preamplifier with inputs for both active and passive instruments, an illumunated VU meter, 5 band EQ with Bright and Deep switches, a front panel-mounted balanced DI output for connection to a PA or recording console, an FX loop, a tuner/line output and the classic Ashdown sub-harmonic generator. Consistent with its EVO II status, the EB 12-180 combo also includes a built-in compressor to provide an exceptional level of sonic control for a bass amp of this size and cost.
A high-performance Ashdown BlueLine bass driver ensures exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance, while an extension speaker output can be used to connect an additional cabinet for use in larger venues. The Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Electric Blue bass cabinet is finished in a tough, scuff-proof carpet covering with protective corners and a kick-proof metal grille.

Sorry no deals at this price and/or trades. No postage on this one but I can deal with couriers should you wish to have it collected.

cheers for looking, any questions give me a call.

Richard 07753-495111[attachment=179492:DSCF2361.JPG][attachment=179493:DSCF2362.JPG][attachment=179494:DSCF2363.JPG][attachment=179495:DSCF2364.JPG][attachment=179496:DSCF2365.JPG]

Edited by iconic

• 2 weeks later...